Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Feeling some Christmas spirit ??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i hope so .....

Thursday i bought my 2 Christmas trees , i have a fresh cut white pine for the main tree in the living room ......it scrapes the 9 foot ceiling and has 450 lights , and a balsam fir in my office ......

i bought a strand of fake mistletoe and wear it at the club and get smooches from the babes ......that also makes me a line from a song ....... stumped ?

" a turkey "cough" and some mistletoe , help to make the season bright " ......

my daughter Shannon turned 19 yesterday ..... where does the time go ?? i still love those home videos at Christmas ..... the bagillion dollar present .... but she just likes the box ......lol

i bought my first 55 gallon drum of eggnog , and some "delicate " spirits to spike it with .......don't flick yer bic and talk after you drink the eggnog .... you 'll turn into a flamethrower .....

AND ..... today i'm gonna go see Trans Siberian Orchestra again at the Kotex in Philadelphia .... or whatever they call it .... used to be the Spectrum ....

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 11:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi chuck

unfortunately we can't put up a christmas tree in our house this year, (aaaaaahhhh) got two mental cats that take a run up and throw themselves into it then use it as a climbing frame absolutely mental to see, i should have videoed them last year coz there not getting the chance this year to much work keep fixing the tree, gonna stick with decorations round the rooms...

looking forward to that drink...

Tayla

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 11:48 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Tayla, I had some kittens knock a tree over, ONTO the heating vents. When I arrived home from work it was starting to smolder, needless to say the kittens where found another home in very short order.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 11:56 am
when are you guys parachutin' in fer a toast ???

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 12:02 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I gotta a guy I know Chuck....... he claims to have one of the original transporters from Star Trek....going to try to beam in...keep your fingers crossed.....Romulan Egg Nog for the holidays...mmmmm

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 12:05 pm
Trans Siberian Orchestra were fantastic again this year ......i have 2 of their cd's , i'm gonna get the rest.....

there was one really memorable line from the narrative " so tell me Christmas , are we kind ?"

the show is hard to describe , i went to the one reviewed in the Philadelphia Inquirer , like the Inky said , it's Christmas cheer on steroids ..... what's wrong with that ??

their " Hark the Herald Angels Sing " was truly awesome ... the lazers , and flames , fog and snowfall are amazing effects

if you have heard a Miller lite commercial lately or seen the Christmas vids on you tube you have already heard them .....it's a G rated holiday extravaganza ...... if you get the chance to see them or Mannheim Steamroller or the Raleigh Ringers , you should go , highly reccomended ....

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 6:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)