Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: login

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I bought the Virtual DJ 5. After 3 days trying to get logged in in I don´t know how many ways, I always get the same answer, that my login was sent to my e-mail address.
My spam filter is not ON, I receive all the other automated mails, but never received the one wit the login from Virtual DJ.
I even tried another log in with another e-mail, wher i did receive the e-mail to continue my inscription, but then I was rejected for the Serial number that belonged to another e-mail address, my other with which I registered
What do i do now? There´s no way I can contact Virtual DJ, because I have no log in, no phone number, nothing.
So I tried another login with different e-mail which did work, that´s why i´m able at last to get in contact with some staffmember,
Please help.
Thank you
--Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Automatic Level 1: MSN or ICQ detected</i>

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 10:58 am
pvdb1961 for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 10:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
contact support please they will help you

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 3:15 pm
I tried about 223 questions with Mr. Jeeves, but That still doesn´t resolve my problem. Which is the right question in this case, where I need an e-mail to my registered account with which I bought the VDJ,

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 6:25 pm
pvdb1961 for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 6:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 1:01 pm
Tambien existe la posibilidad de activarme este log in, que tengo ahora, ahi podia comprarme el vdj5 de nuevo y ustedes me devulven el dinero de la primera compra. Asi se acaba el problema tambien.
Que le Parece?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 7:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)