Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Are you having problems ripping dvds???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi everyone

(i've posted about this software before but there is now a video link i did to go with it in my blogs so maybe of help to someone new or confused)

as the title says i hope i'm going to show you one of the easiest & quickest dvd rippers on the market place, if i'm wrong will someone please point me in the right direction.

there are many rippers out there used by members of these forums who have different success rates with them and claims to how easy they are with the user and you all know the brands that get mentioned more than others so if you have'nt already, give them a go for comparision

the software i'm going to show you is found at http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoTools/index.aspx and is on special at $39.95 or roughly £20 as well as ripping it will record from and too any number of file formats, you have everything you need in one package and comes in a "try before you buy version", no need to read through lines of endless instructions take a look at the video clip and see how easy & quick it is...

it took less than four minutes from me starting to make this video to the end to rip and tag two DVD music video tunes

the video clip is not to sharp so if you want a better version just pm me

hope it helps someone...

Tayla

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)