Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Let down three times over 16 hours

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Once:

MP3 mixes in full flow, I put in a CD and cued a track. The analysis was jerky and stuttery, I started TCV and the software froze along with my mouse and PC. Where was CrashGuard?

Twice:

Wanted to bring in a live shoutcast feed from a friend's set in Ibiza. Launched a Winamp session, connected to the feed while VDJ running in the background. Tried to bring up the Winamp audio and bring down the live VDJ track and got a Winamp error saying something about the soundcard (Maya 44) interupt was in use.

Three Times:

For no reason I can tell, after a few hours of early morning AutoMix it switches to playing white noise. This has happened before, exactly the same scenario so not the one off I thought it was before.

Anyone had any of these issues or a similar experience? Seems that although MP3 mixing is stable, if you stray from the formula slightly there's some issues?

SWF

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 12:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
is this an authentic demo copy you are using? if its not the white noise problem you have is known to happen on "dubious copys" of vdj, if its not an authentic version go to download section and grab yourself a demo and see if that cures any of your problems you have...

Tayla

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 1:19 pm
tayla wrote :
is this an authentic demo copy you are using? if its not the white noise problem you have is known to happen on "dubious copys" of vdj, if its not an authentic version go to download section and grab yourself a demo and see if that cures any of your problems you have...

Tayla

that should cure it, it is yet unknown where you've dl'd this from but for future referance only download it from links provided by this website.
and if you have a bottlenecked connection make sure it's the only download in progress at the time,
upon install make sure no other programs are running.
well leave your antivirus or internet security on of course. but upon a full taskbar comes serious lag and errors on most machines.

hopefully this has been of some help to you please post n let us all know if it solves your issue ;-)

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 7:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)