Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Moaning Girlfriend - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Last night while I was sorting out some new tracks,for the weekend, my girlfriend started to moan for always being on my Laptop and that VDJ thingy she calls it. And that I don't spend alot of qauility time with her on the weekend nights. I laughed at this. I knew it was coming.

I said to her how come you don't moan when I give you some money from my Friday and Saturday DJ work. I said The money I get help's us out a lot, it brought you that nice new coat last week, and it gets us out. so I can't see what the problem is.

With that she looked at me and said sorry and went into the living room and watched the TV, result I think.

Jimmy b

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 3:21 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Don't get me started Jimmy. I bet there is not one member of the Radio staff who has not heard about, only seeing the back of our heads. My girlfriend has been throwing such a fit over it lately I cannot even begin to tell you about it. But this is a wonderful engaging community, so I tell PJ I'll be there in a few minutes....one day she might believe me.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 3:29 am

You get that aswell Tear,

That's one of my fave sayings, I'll be there in a minute my love, half an hour later, what's up love, Sam, my girlfriend says it doesn't matter, I've done it. LOL

Jimmy b

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 3:47 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Get it straight now guys before Girlfriend is wife. I love my wife and she is sooo supportive of everything, but it started when she was a girlfriend LOL. Of course new coats, fancy cars, all that stuff has to be satisfied too..then you get to have all the fun you want, hehe

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 4:35 am
djej wrote :
Get it straight now guys before Girlfriend is wife.

Well in my case before AND after wife is girlfriend. Been divorced ten years....;-)

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 4:45 am
ahh Jimmy man, thats the cue for kinky time... don't let vdj get in the way of kinky time mate;)

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 5:05 am
If you don't listen to her, listen to me. The jewels, coats, cars and all the other STUFF, don't mean shit, in the long run. They want and need you. Don't make the mistake of trying to be logical, because they do not think like that. The real deal is they can get stuff from anybody. Actions speak louder than words, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 8:59 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
You might want to keep an eye on that cable modem too ;) http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/80616/Virtual_DJ_Radio/The_Girlfriend_vs_The_Internet.html

This a battle every man faces. The woman is always right

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and drop everything your doing, if you dont you will come home early from work and say things like "Hey that's my wife!!!!!" follwed by a short chase of a man trying to get dressed and run at the same time.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 9:15 pm
i've got a long one to tell but basically, it goes: djing dance music since 16 in clubs etc. (earnt a few grand over the years but spent most on vinyl :) moved in with girlfriend 7 years ago with my beloved 1210's, large jamos and thousands of tunes, slowly got ground down and reduced bedroom setup to nothing more than pc speakers (loft is rammed) :( girlfriend became wife, started playing pure oldies and and cheese on rubbish cd decks (blasphemy for a vinyl junkie) for mobile parties and weddings etc. for extra dough, had baby girl (now 2) THEN, 6 weeks ago, got introduced to VDJ by a pal, bought a Maya and some timecoded vinyl (if you showed me these witchcraft 10 years ago I'd have thought you was Marty McFly) got 1210's and jamos out and dusted them right off :) I'm sitting on my laptop right now and my missus just said "what you doing?" tee-hee :) she thinks it's my 32years old mid-life crisis but any oldskool jocks out there know the coo eh! It's like a sleeping giant that can be awoken at anytime :) Next stop www.djdeckstands.com for some tidy accomodation :)

Posted Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 11:15 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 12:38 am
Geez this post is not what I suspected. Shame on you for misleading me with that title Jimmy. :(

MS

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 1:39 am
i'm with maddsound... what the heck!

well i guess the title worked, look how many views it has gotten

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 1:56 am
festarebirth wrote :
Next stop www.djdeckstands.com for some tidy accomodation :)

How about here
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Hey, vinyl, software and t-shirts here!?

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 3:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
festarebirth wrote :
Hey, vinyl, software and t-shirts here!?

Sure they are,

VDJ Pro Software
VDJ Hardware Shop
VDJ Goodies

This are all official;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jimmy.. hehe yah as maddsound put it.. damn the title is misleading..lol..Have a nicey day;)

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 3:13 pm

Don't get it, what's misleading about the title of the post, she was moaning, thats what the title states, or is it something I'm not getting here.

Jimmy b

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 5:07 pm
I think they were disappointed by the type of moaning Jimmy.....

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 5:49 pm

I see now, that type of moaning, d'oh,

that one went straight over the head.

Jimmy b

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 6:08 pm
some (meaning most) are preprogramed to moad and groan at what they dont want you to do if it not with them my wife does the same thing and i do the ill be to bed in a minute and 4 hours later i get there grrrr vdj just sucks you in and loose all sence of time and reality. (not thats it a bad thing)

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 10:18 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
haha, this thread is too funny.

get used to it jimmy... a woman generally likes to shop but she likes attention much more, women are like cats 'i hate you now feed me!'.

you need to pay attention to her. my wife calls the computer 'the other woman' but i put in my daily effort to give stroke her ego (my wife).

from a motivational speaker:

a woman expends 20,000 words in a day. A man, only 10,000. When they come home from work, the man reverts to 'fire gazing' ie drinking a beer, watching tv or reading the paper. a woman needs to expend another 10,000 words still. so she's blabbering on about some supposed important thing and asks the man 'are you listening to me?!!!'

the man replies 'yes...'

and thinks to himself...

'10,000 and 1' :-S

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 5:41 am

Wise words Paz, lol

I know what you mean.

Jimmy b

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 1:30 pm
91%