Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ Reference?????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 3:26 am
sorry but I think I know that video, Dude must be high as foook.
Is that the video where he invented the dvs' What did he call them again..the replicators or something lol. Not laughing at him saying Numark has the best one but I think he was talking about the cdx/hdx because he refers to no latency and things.

Ohh and the way he says he invented it. If this were true, he said he went to some guy in finland who had it, so isn't it basically that guys idea? Ohh and if he has these replicators why doesn't he show everybody them?

I think he also says something like I got a patent for thousands of coutires....;)

I don't even want to watch the video again so sorry for the vague details.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 6:14 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
He's only supported it with money. He hasn't got intellectual property on anything.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 4:38 pm
Not to bash, but...there are too many inconsistencies in the interview for it to be very believable :P

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 5:43 pm
When I'll be interviewed I tell the world I have invented VirtualDJ, and Atomix Productions has used my intellectual kowledge to make this software :D

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 1:00 am
I invented the wheel oh yea and fire. I am now working on a transporter which will eliminate the need for fuel. Just like in Star Trek. Someone beam this guy up!

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 1:56 am

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 2:35 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 2:41 am

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 5:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)