Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Proposal for 2 small new functions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well during use of VDJ i've seen 2 things i'd like to see added.

1. Instead of having to select "File Info" on the first file, doing changes, clicking OK and selecting next file to do the same, can't you just put a few buttons there saying "Previous" "Save" and "Next"? So you can save your changes and go to the next file with only one click. =)

2. In the ID3 tag v2.3 there's the option to add several styles to a song. Problem is that VDJ only reads the first one. And instead of putting in:
Rock;Pop;Oldies
as first style (which only gets read as different styles by VDJ, not by other softwares), i'd like to make it
Rock
Pop
Oldies.
Maybe other softwares only read "Rock" then, but like this the ID3tag is clean.

I hope i made myself clear :) Need any more info? Just ask. I hope these functions will see the light soon. :)

Posted Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:13 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Like your first idea, VanStino it's a good one.

Leaving the File Info window open when doing changing, so you can jump into the next file will save alot of time, nice one

Have you posted these ideas the the Wishes and New features forum.

Jimmy b

Posted Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:29 pm
Nope, i just thought i'd see the reaction here first. :)

Posted Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:41 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I would put the ideas in. I think they are good ones.

I had to change about 400 of my tags a couple of weeks ago to get them lookin right in vdj. If I could of left the file info open and just went onto the next file, once one was done it would be alot easier and save me some time.

Jimmy b

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 2:34 am
Well i'm hoping a teamer sees this and says "yay another genius on the forum!" :)

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 11:43 am
there are Many jeaniuses ......

Posted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 6:11 pm
Well? Any teamer interested? I'm especially eager to get #2 in, my entire MP3-collection is already labeled like that...

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 1:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)