Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Please help!!! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I haved purchased a full copy of VDJ from web but cant download it cos I cant log in!!! (and yes i have been through the help pages but something is wrong with my login). Can someone from support please contact me as I submitted a help request yesterday but it said it may take a week for a response. I dont think this is good enough after spending US300 on software!!! Please help, as I am very keen to start using software...

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:01 am
dude

That is not even cool

I feel your pain man. I was about to buy it tonight but now im thinking against it after hearing that

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:05 am
should mention that I got my wife to create a login so I could post on this forum (hence the princess117).... Problem is I need a login with MY email to access purchased software...

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:06 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well it would help if you give the name of the login that you created.

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:12 am
Hi there...

login is: tuddy117
email is: --@--.--

If I enter this email in the help page (to get the auto reply) it says "there is not a user with this email"

But if I try to re-register with this email it says it is already being used???

Also if I enter the login to get my password sent to me, it says it is sent but never shows up?

Thanx for your prompt reply...

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry princess117 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:20 am
Is your email the same as the login you provided @tpg.com.au ?

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:41 am
Yes... But I have never received a password at this address (and I have turned the spam filter off)...

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:13 am
I just sent you an email - let me know if you get it ?

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:29 am
Your test email has arrived thanks..

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:45 am
Sorry for the wait, I have just resent your password. Please respond back when you get it.

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 1:11 pm
Dude... I dont know what is going on but I haven't received an email yet... There is some black hole thing going on here...

I really appreciate your help but something wierd is going on....

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:33 pm
Hi,

There is no full name in your profile (tuddy117), this is required to activate the profile, then send the password.

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 6:54 pm
Hi Coyote...

Thanks for the reply... but what do I have to do to fix this problem???? I have never been able to log into my profile as I have never received a password...

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 10:58 pm
Hey guys any update on my login???

If I type my email addy on the help page it now tells me my user name (previously it would say no user with this email)...

But it still doesn't send me a password when I type my login and send request...

Hence I still cant log in and download the software I purchased...

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 11:20 am
Well... I'm happy to announce I've found a work around... I've logged on under this login (cant login under my own) and updated the email addy to my own (who would of thought that would work as my email addy is apparently already registered under my tuddy117, even though I cant get into that account)...

This allowed me to register the software code and download it under this user id...

Boy am I one happy dude... :)

May the decks begin to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 2:08 pm
Welcome Princess to the graetest community on the Web!!!

MS

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 3:09 pm
Thanx dude... You cant believe how happy I am to finally be able to start playing with the software... Its been a long journey to get here...

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 3:25 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Glad you are sorted, been following your posts, nice one mate.

And welcome to the club.

Jimmy b

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 5:58 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Great u have it sorted.. n welcome:)

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 6:05 pm
i HAVE EXACTLY THE SDAME PROBLEM ANSD WORKING AS WELL WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, BUT I CANNOT ADD OR CHANGE THE E-MAIL WITH WHICH I REGISTERED. SO WHAT DO I DO?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 5:40 pm
91%