Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Random Video Transition

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys & gals,

I've just done a complete install of VDJ and reinstalled my plug ins.

I'm sure the Random Video Transition plug in had a box you could tick for AutoMix mode.

It doesn't seem to be there anymore. Has there been an update to this plug in that means its not required anymore?

Gary

Posted Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 3:55 pm
I'm sure you know what your doing and but I have to ask - do you have the correct version installed.

Posted Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 4:40 pm
fatkatzdj wrote :
I'm sure you know what your doing and but I have to ask - do you have the correct version installed.

Ha ha, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard. Me know what I'm doing? I haven't got a clue! lol

It seems to work Ok in automix mode, but i do remember there being a button within that plug in for automix.

Ok, back to basics. I have version 5r5 of VDJ installed and Random Video Transition v2.1

Should I have uninstalled the old version of Video Transition first?

If so, is it as simple as removing out of the plug in folder where it installs too?

Gary

Posted Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 4:58 pm
remove all files associated, replace with new version... Yes, your correct, there is a two box activation - one for automix

Posted Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 5:21 pm
Cool, thanks for that.

All sorted now, over and out :)

Gary

Posted Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 5:31 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hehe, yes I updated this plugin in v2.1
There is now 2 modes: you have to choose between random or successive

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 12:48 am
cheers Mr Cel, it works great.

Gary

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 12:22 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I downloaded and ran the random transition like all the others but it doesn't show in my list of transitions. Where/How do I select random transitions? All the others show up fine. thanks

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:47 pm
I hope you downloaded it to the video affects folder. There you can access the video transition in the VIDEO AFFECTS tab.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:13 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Fatkatz, that should be it for noobie video questions. I'm completely up and running. Why would I think the random transitions file should go in the transitions folder I don't know. I'm all set now.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 10:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)