Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW VERSION] version 5.0 revision 5 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Yeah good work, do not stop working to make the best dj software out there.

@djanthony I use Digiscratch 2 (same company like BPM studio), the released the software 2005 and never do any updates, that suck.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 10:54 am
I just ran it on automix for 8 hours, no problems.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 10:57 am
@Badboy360

Yesterday I spoke someone who is using bpm studio for years.
When he saw the video possibillity's, his mouth was far open.
Also showed him clipbanks, how to play karaoke and mixing video.
He was flabbergasted !!!

And the future is VIDEO.
More and more people are asking me for party's with videoclips.
Thanks to Virtual Dj it's a peace off cake !!!

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 12:15 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
When will VV and CUE download be available?
Great job btw! :)

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 1:21 pm
Woohooo, fixed napster browsing, can't wait to get home & try it out!! Thank you VDJ team;^]

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 1:58 pm
MumpiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Did anyone try the fixed Xponent support yet?
Damn, I'm not home, can't wait to give it a try!

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 2:07 pm
Does anybody knows the napster login details ?

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 2:54 pm
Everyone's Napster login details will be different - it's a subscription service.

You have to register with Napster and pay monthly to use it.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 3:52 pm
thx groovindj.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 3:55 pm
k_one wrote :
When will VV and CUE download be available?
Great job btw! :)

Its available now ;)

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 6:03 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Much appreciated. I had VirtualDJ 5r4 freeze on me the other night (song played, but after that, I had to kill and restart it).

And yeah, BPM Studio and Alcatech suck ass... I know because I used to be a reseller for it, and dealing with Alcatech wasn't fun AT ALL.

Ow... they offered a free upgrade to version 5 of BPM about four years ago, but it hasn't been released, ever. And yet, they had the nerve to charge people for an update to make the damned old version work under vista after vista become popular on newer computers. What a company...

Much better to do business with a company like Atomix/VirtualDJ.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 6:48 pm
I noticed still no Denon DN-HC4500 support in VV r5. Any word on when this might be available? I use the xml mapper with mine now but I would love to see display support.

Considering there are 268 replies on the 4500 thread I know I'm not the only one checking back every day saying "is it done yet... how about now... how about now..."

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 8:15 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Everything is fine here, still can't get Napster to work though, nevermind it's not the end of the world.

Off work tomorrow, so I'm going to have a good blast on it.

Jimmy b

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 8:28 pm
I will do a custom mapper for the HC4500 soon, once I can get hold of one (Not available in the UK yet.)

This will be a plugin DLL rather than MIDI XML and will allow the displays and LED's to work, along with enhanced functionality (See my DAC-3 and DMC-2 mappers for an idea of some of the features that will be added.)

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 8:36 pm
The exponent is not working fully what I mean by that is that the lights are working & so are some of the buttons not all so I went back to midi config I guess I'll wait some more the only thing that in the midi is not working is the lights & the led of the volume unless someone can tell me how I can get the lights to work in the midi mode???????????

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 9:40 pm
Hello,
thanks for the new revision
VDJ Nicco

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 9:57 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yup, the Xponent progress/vu LEDs do not work presently with inbuilt support.

I've written a DLL mapper that gives more functionality than the inbuilt support - for example, all the buttons are implemented to do something, there are lots of shift+button functions, and you can use the browser with the jogwheel.

It's an early beta - the LEDs don't work yet either, but if you want to beta test it, give me a shout :)

Regards,

Scott

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 9:57 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
sureshot wrote :
Does anyone know if this new version works with the NuVJ? Still using 4.3 because of this. I see that 4.3 is no longer on the DL list.

yes it works great !
I send you my Mapper if you want.
PM me ;o)

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 11:59 pm
jimmy b wrote :
still can't get Napster to work though

Same here, I get search results now, but when I go to login it keeps giving me "incorrect username/ password" message;^[

Posted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:38 am
Can you send me your dll I would love to beta test it.............

Posted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:43 am
41%