Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW BUG FIXES WITH VIRTUALDJ 5.0rev4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone have a list of all the new bug fixes for VirtualDJ 5.0rev4 ?

I did notice some huge improvements in the database. I use 5 external drives and before the update when I would do a search I would have to be very carefull and type slow because there was a big lag and the sorting screen would come up. Now that is notthe case. It seems to be working god with very minimal delay. GOOD WORK DEV TEAM !!!!!

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 5:04 pm
Dj_john24 wrote :

I did notice some huge improvements in the database.

And rev 4 is first of all about that...

Making sure things work stable and good, such as the new database system. Now its rock solid ;)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 6:19 pm
Best release ever very nice :-)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 8:32 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
Dj_john24 wrote :

Making sure things work stable and good, such as the new database system. Now its rock solid ;)

maybe stable for you but it dont read my files at all, and dont ask if it read my tmecode it dont. i reverted back to rev2

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 8:35 pm
djkboogie wrote :
dj-in-norway wrote :
Dj_john24 wrote :

maybe stable for you but it dont read my files at all, and dont ask if it read my tmecode it dont. i reverted back to rev2

You have got to be kidding me. It works for everyone but you? I could see a little glitch here and there, but not reading your files? Surely, it has to be something on your end. What have you tried so far to correct this?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 9:24 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i have a problem with it

Posted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 10:48 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
djkboogie wrote :
dj-in-norway wrote :
Dj_john24 wrote :

You have got to be kidding me. It works for everyone but you? I could see a little glitch here and there, but not reading your files? Surely, it has to be something on your end. What have you tried so far to correct this?

I have tried to install, reinstall didnt work. change my ram wasnt the problem, install restart my pc didnt fixed it. the only thing that got it to work was to reinstall rev2 and then VDJ see my files and they play but not like before. i know its wierd but thats whats happen. the only other thing i haven tried is to reinstall my operating system maybe ill try that tonite and see how it goes.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 4:24 pm
Trust me when I tell you that WILL work. Please report back when you've done it.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 5:32 pm
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

using VDJ 5 and quite happy with it. I havent updated to rev 4 yet. I dont use timecoded CD's or Vinyl, just run VDJ through an external mixer. What are the main issues that rev 4 has fixed?

Thanks.

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 9:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)