Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0 rev4 is released - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
is there any word about my video problem?

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 12:15 pm

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 12:23 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok sir, will repost

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 12:32 pm
djaoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Over all It has been a great program, I think this is the first major problem I have had,
I am using the mk2 platform with it as a outboard sound card connected to my mixer to operate two channels
for some reason the right deck and only that deck, after I installed the rev. 4, makes a loud hissing sound no matter if I switch the outputs for the set channels, is this an issue with the mk2?
This started right after I installed the revision, unfortunately I did it right before I big gig that I had, so used one channel through the show.

I tried the three channel output to see what would happen but no matter which outputs are set to the specific channel I still had this very distorted noise that I have never had before.
thank you.

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think it is more coincidence that the problem showed up, have you tried going back to a prior version and see if the problem is still there?

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:37 pm
One problem I have noticed on the bcd for a long time is that when you turn around the left bass button, the pitch on the left deck changes. This si not the bcds fault because It does not happen in any other software. Will this be looked into?

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 9:04 pm
DJKoolzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am sorry to spoil the fanfare but VDJ v5 Rev 4 has a bit of issues that I can not figure out. As I mentioned to Rune, the program froze on me four time in one hour, i and it always happens when I drop a new song to cue. It was noticed even in my broadcast last Sunday. It seems to eat up on the CPU use and freeze the system.

The other, the song BPM say 126 but when i load it to the cue it displays 126.2. Changing the pitch does not help at all as the pitch increase or decrease does not react until about +8 or -8 by that time the BPM read 121 or 134. All the time, when i was moving the pitch control, nothing was reacting. Any idea what is going on?

Jedi

Posted Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 10:56 pm
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

I only mix Audio and dont use timecode vinyl's or CD's. I've had no major problems running VDJ 5 . Do I need to update to rev 4? or is reve 4 addressing issues mainly concerned with Timecodes and Video mixing?

Thanks.

Posted Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 3:49 am
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Thanks cstoll

Posted Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 7:33 am
It would be nice if the slideshow plugin was fixed. Still stretches any and all images to 100% fill the monitor it's displayed on...

Posted Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 11:20 pm
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
where is that disable video option??? love to disable anything i dont need

Posted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 9:43 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi ruudboy, go to settings>video tab> there u will see the enable button, just click it to disable:)

Posted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 9:50 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Ruudboy wrote :
where is that disable video option??? love to disable anything i dont need

I believe also it is defaulted to off.....

Posted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:23 pm
That's correct Tear, because I hate having to go turn everything to the correct settings. But, I guess its good that way because once in a while I'll mess up the video driver and I have to turn on the VIDEO again to be recognized. I know there is a keystroke for this. I never remember to process this when i'm home.

I get the best idea's when I'm at work sitting infront of the computer reading and listening to the radio. Just me and my red stapler.

Posted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:36 pm
djaoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Sorry that I have not logged on, I will try rev. 5 and see how that goes running on the windows xp computer, it ran on my vista fine on revision 3.
thank you.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 5:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)