Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: guides you would like to see in 2007 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey sky: how about a guide on motherboards and sockets; this is one thing you dint break down in all the other blogs;you did hd's videocards,but not this one (think it will help in building own system as well as there are a few different typse to choose from =D

Posted Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 5:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i did a complete one on build a computer on my blog lol

but why not helps me revise =)

Posted Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 5:55 pm
yea (ive read your blog...its llooooooooonggg)hehe

but you didnt get into detail on motherboards/chipsets
i was just pricng some more shuttles and things star getting comfusing as to which type of chipset or socket shoul i get ect.i know if i want pi/express or nvidia to ok for that but figured i lok @ your blog and n info was there so here we are .=)

Posted Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 6:41 pm
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Make the guides so that they can be read at a gig, while away from the internet. A word document, or something that you can type search, or topics, to help find the problem, and a walkthrough to get you set up while at the gig.

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 2:49 am
Copy and paste works

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 3:06 am
cool idea il look into it :)

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:32 am
dj t boogie wrote :
hey sky: how about a guide on motherboards and sockets; this is one thing you dint break down in all the other blogs;you did hd's videocards,but not this one (think it will help in building own system as well as there are a few different typse to choose from =D

tada

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/skyfxl/blog3926.html

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 12:13 pm
lmichelPRO InfinityMember since 2005
A guide which shows how to make the DMX capability do something simple. Perhaps use a single 4-channel light (Tilt, Pan, Color, Gobo) as an example, and how VDJ could be used to control it in time with the music.

Thanks

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 3:01 pm
skyfxl wrote :
dj t boogie wrote :

tada

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/skyfxl/blog3926.html

that was a great read!! thank you Sky

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 8:09 am
any time :)

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 10:48 am
lmichel wrote :
A guide which shows how to make the DMX capability do something simple. Perhaps use a single 4-channel light (Tilt, Pan, Color, Gobo) as an example, and how VDJ could be used to control it in time with the music.

Thanks

il look into it :)

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 10:49 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How to play music videos along with video effects. For example, mixing a music video with an audio file, but using a video effect for that music file.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 8:10 am
for that to to options , and look for "effect to use while playing audio files" and choose the one you want :)

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 10:43 am
any more ideas folks :)?

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 12:30 am
a new listen preview because the one implemented in VDJ hasn't been improved since VDJ 1.0!

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 10:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)