Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: there are some Djs that serve the music and some others that improve it

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

well i am not planing to make a lot of money from djing since i am from Greece and here you cannot live from Djing.But as my experience shows me,you can have a lot of money if you play crap(my opinion) in a big place full of stupid people (i have a LOT of examples in Greek Clubs).Well i cannot do that,i want to feel it also:)So my advice first choose the right place,sometimes smaller places with good audience is making the feeling just right:)Then talk with the owner(most of them dont know a sit about good music they have the rule "if it is commercial and you can hear it on mtv you can play that).Personaly i choose places that the owners trust me and will never say play that or put the volume down when the caps suppose to come.By the way this is the worst that can happen in a dj,put the volume down,you will never gain them again :)
but the most important for me,make the barman and barwomen to dance.If they dance,People will dance(its rarelly working in another way around)
So make your choice,do you want to live from that job or you just want a good hobby that feels great:)
And of course everyone of us have the same dream :))) to have our own clubs with the music that we like:)))))
but this is a little far now.
i have a lot of filosophies(no i am not Socrates:)) about psychology of the castomer in a bar and in a club but it i dont find a reason to publish that.
i wiss you all to have Fun because this IS the important thing:)
p.s.to all the people that agree with me i just say get up on the stage and burn the place and if they dont like it then think again and start reading my message from the begining:)
sorry for my english:)

Posted Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 2:15 am
i like your ideas =)
add me up on icq.....if u have it =) 73259117

wanna discuss thoose filosophies with ya =)

Posted Wed 14 Nov 01 @ 11:49 pm
'Great advice guy
=:-)

[]'s
X-tasy Boys

Posted Mon 21 Jan 02 @ 7:30 pm
ti malakies les

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 11:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)