Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skins queston on requirements.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it a requirement to include the Atomixmp3 logo, for it to be posted on this board. I am designing my first skin for this program and am finding myself running out of room to put the logo so you can legiably see it.

Thanx all.

V

Posted Sun 05 May 02 @ 9:01 pm
you're supposed to put the logo and the url for atomix, but i've seen some slide that don't have the url. just use the logo at the smallest you can make it and be able to make it out.

what can help maybe, is if you take any of the logos, make it small, and use the "sharpen" feature found on most photoshop type programs. you could also add a layer and put the logo on the skin somewhere and make it somewhat transparent. just some ideas.

phatty720
dave

Posted Mon 06 May 02 @ 4:19 am
A few other pointers: emboss it and make it look like a part of the beat-graph background, or maybe have it "projected" (see-through overlay) over some of the controls?
I haven't seen anything saying "it has to be in original form and has to have a space of it's own"...just improvise and play around with the logo in a layer of it's own just as he said.

I haven't got a clue where to put my Atomix-logo and URL but I'm sure I can squeeze it in there somehow.

Posted Mon 06 May 02 @ 8:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)