Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: No EQ effects while monitoring though headphones?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm sure this has been asked before. The whole pt of the Eq is to use it to make the beat of track B sound like that of A and then mix across and everything is sweet.

But the Eq effects when enabled aren't applied to the channel that goes to the headphone. They do work however when played through the main output.

I'm currently using 1 soundcard (3d) Sb Live!

Technically I guess I can see why this doesn't work, because Atomix is applying the effects to the main channel and not the rear channel. So the headphones connected to the rear are not effected *bad grammar there*.

Am I correct in saying this? Or is there a solution?

I'm planning on getting an external mixer (the new behringer vmx 200) and another soundcard. This should fix my problem right?? I'm pretty positive but some reinforcement from others would be nice, LOL. Also when you get a mixer, can u use the diff headphone previews, like all channel A audio (ie only the song playing on deck a) and only the audio from channel b and both at the same time. I really need this, and I know its standard with turntable / mixer setups.

Thanks guys for all your help. Keep mixing

Dj Big Kev

Posted Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 9:38 am
I'm very sorry, Wrong Forum!!! Can this be moved please moderators. Cheers. I feel like a fool...

Posted Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 9:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)