Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Wanted :Brake function, WAH and scratch effect

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Title speaks for itself.

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 2:38 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Mm, at the moment I'm trying (ok, read it good: TRYING, I can't promise anything!) to create some effects, including a WAH effect. That scratch effect: read the other post about scratching (+-3 posts below this)!
What do you mean with a brake-function? I don't know the english DJ-terms (let's say, not ALL of them, I try to learn... ;-))

Greetz, ikke

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:33 pm
Ikke,
With Brake effect I mean the effect you get when you're stopping a turntable rapidly (like the technics sl1200). It is also a feature on some CD-players (for instance Denon 2600 F). Hope you're making good progress with the WAH effect! Thanks for you're reaction(s).

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 2:42 pm
IC. I'm sorry, but it's technically impossible to create an extra effect (in the effect section) which does this (well, the brake!). Sorry, can't help you.

Greetz & merry Xmas ikke

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 7:10 pm
Ikke, like santa claus said "hohoho". You're mistaking. Although it isn't possible to load more then 3 effects in the effects window, it is possible to change them. You can load another effect with the "eject" button. So if someone creates the dll for a brake there is a way to use it..........

merry xmas 2U2

Posted Sun 23 Dec 01 @ 12:37 am
(This is a message from ikke: I can't log in!!!!! Help me!!!!!)
Mmm, I'm not saying you can't use another effect (well, only in the registered version), but I say it's technically impossible to create an extra brake-effect in the effects section: you can't get the following data, and you need that to perform your effect. That's what I mean.

Greetz & merry Xmas, ikke

Posted Sun 23 Dec 01 @ 10:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)