Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A Pro version and a Basic version????!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my biggest problem with Atomix = the sound and the Fade in and out in the autoplay.
I suggested a good dynamics soundproccesor like Otsjuke and Vdj2, because this will make the software play every mp3 at the same level and i don't mean only the db's but it wil adjust the High, Mid and low freakens of every song to the same level, so when you are playing a playlist it's like you are listining to a cd.
also Otsjuke and Vdj2 have a perfect fade in and out option, but i now the are working on it in V.2.01.

Install this shit and your programm is usefull for Pub's, Restaurants, clubs, bars and more publicplaces!!!!
and believe me i work with the prodigital dj plus of www.aeimusic.com and there software ripps for public places but sucks for the live dj and it's a rent system it means that they put in the music every two weeks and you pay like $150 a month for the hardware, software and musicupdate's.

So i strongly believe if you make a basic version and a pro version of Atomixmp3 a lotta people will pay more when you install the options i suggested!!!!!!.

P.s. a digital keyboard in the software would be nice to search for songs so we can get ritt of the keyboard!!!!!..

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 11:01 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I am with you men!!!!

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 12:48 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
A digital keyboard?

First of all, Windows 2000 comes with an On Screen Keyboard and I'm sure you can find one on the internet.

Second, how do you plan to use a computer without a keyboard anyways?

Third, it's a lot faster to type something that to click the letters of their name.... it would take forever!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 5:26 am
Believe me, i iam working for 2 years with different systems, and it's not so hard to work with a onsceen keyboard. because when you wanne search for a song like 'live' you only have to klik on the LI and most of the time the song is there.
But i only suggested it as a option.

I really wanne now what you dj's think of a dynamics proccesor and a good fade in and out option at the firt and last 2/3 sec. in the beginning or end of a song????

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:26 pm
quote"Third, it's a lot faster to type something that to click the letters of their name.... it would take forever"quote

Sir i was saying that i'am using a touch screen!!!!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:28 pm
Sir, sorry that was in a other forum, but i am using a tochscreen. thats a lot faster!!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)