Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Organizing MP3's on AtomixMP3 for Gigs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

a65reaHome userMember since 2001
On my computer I have all my MP3's nicely divided into folders to help me seperate the different genres of my music. It is very helpful and I like to have them organized this way.

Is there a way in which I can keep my MP3's like this under the search tab in AtomixMP3?

I did my second gig with the software last weekend and enjoyed it, however it's difficult to find that song you want right away with thousands of MP3's in your face.

Also how do I individaully add, or delete an MP3 to my AtomixMP3 list of songs. I've done the scan the hard drive deal, but don't want to do that time consuming process every time.

Any help would be appreciated! Especially by people who have done some live gigs and have some helpful information. Thanks.

Posted Sat 20 Apr 02 @ 12:04 am
Personally I don't use the search-window at all, I just have half of the folder/file-lists covering a little over half of the window and then I keep the playlist-tab covering the rest so that I can brows my directories and drag any file I might add to the mix later to the playlist-window..

That way I can browse my entire file-system but never lose track of the playlist (containing the favorite tracks I add to it)

Posted Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 12:53 pm
(half of the browser-part of the window that is..)

Posted Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 12:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)