Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there some girls who play with Atomix on this forum ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

(nt = no text)

Posted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 2:35 pm
oy yeah me ... and I got big tits!

Posted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 3:17 pm
More likely that you are a big tit.

Posted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 3:50 pm
mmm sexy atomixing girls, that and a fat joint would make my weekend

Posted Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 2:36 am
Pothead, sort your life out so you don't need drug highs to get you through it. Dope smokers should be drowned. Zombie hippy morons.

Posted Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 3:46 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I posted that, and you can suck my fucking cock. I'll smoke as much dope as I want and I'll still be smarter than you can dream of.

Here I am, sitting at school (3rd year, Technical University of BC), wearing a suit, about to give a presentation and killing some time while posting over wireless internet. I plan to go home and smoke a couple bowls.

Now, if you don't want to smoke, more power to you. But don't you ever fucking dare think that you have the right to tell me how I can choose to enjoy myself.

Posted Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 11:53 pm
Technical University? It's obvious you are smoking dope, get a life! And please don't tell me to suck your fucking cock, you'll probably not even feel it, zombie...

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 12:49 am
power to talon

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 1:35 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
chill out biatches...
dope is cool, its his choice to smoke it, and urs not too.....
but both of u grow the fuk up!! ur both members of the forum and are both mature adults (im guessin) and dont need to go around fightin wit eachotha over dope!!!!!

.::DJ Ben Jammin::.

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 12:03 pm
Stop smoking dope for a long time and then take a step back. Look around you at the dope smokers. What do you see? Yes, you were one of them.

Do you enjoy being laughed at as an incoherent zombie fool? Potheads are easy to spot but sadly not always easy to avoid since you insist on smoking the stinking muck around normal people.

Get in your spaceships, don your silver spacesuits and go live on the moon in your little space stations listening to 'science' music, yeeeaahhh man.

Laughing at you, not with you, potheads.

Oh, and Talon; I'm already smarter than you. One look at your ranty abusive little post makes that obvious. Crawl back under the table and smoke, maaaaaan.

Analyse yourself and ask why you must escape from reality with your little chunks of hash. Haven't got the balls to play with the big boys in the real world? No? Kill yourself, then. Don't make us suffer because you can't hack life.

p.s. Stop referring to everyone as 'man' when you've had a few drags of your zombie resin. Hippies.

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 2:06 pm
dj morris: I guess your topic didn't turn out the way you wanted. LOL. Girls will surely reply now!!

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 5:54 pm
What's wrong with you people????????
Joint isn't bad at all.I smoke too.But that thasn't mean i'm stupid or i'm zombie.By the way you all work with music and mixing isn't?What do you think does wellknows dj-s smoke it?I know they are and what's wrong with them,are they zombies?So stop with this sheat will you.

Posted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 10:21 am
djspicHome userMember since 2002
yeah,,me!! And I bet I'm better than any punk a$$ guy out there??? GURLZ RULE!!

Posted Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 11:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)