Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FAVORITE...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was wondering which clubs are your favorites and wich clubs you would like to attend and who shall the dj be for that night? I have to say that Club Space Miami is one of my favorite clubs, it has so much energy into it. I would really like to attend Ibiza and all them clubs they have and the dj should be Paul Van Dyk ( best dj). Well, those are my favorites...

...VOXDC...

Posted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 10:32 pm
I'm not sure what he's doing now since he sorta retired (left most of his residencies(?)) but Paul Oakenfold is one of my favorites... him and Taucher... I'm not that well informed when it comes to clubs but I'd really love to visit the Balearics (= Ibiza) this summer just as everybody else (hate the hype, love what I hear and see happening there though)...

MoS or some pretty much any one of those huge clubs in .UK would do nicely too... who cares about a little rain when your raving your legs off? :)

Posted Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 11:06 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Dudes....Gatecrasher in England...for all the times Tiesto got the crowd dancing mad...Next..Club Eau in Holland...Johan Gielen as a residence. And there are so, so, so many more!!!

DJ Rogerzzz

Posted Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 3:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)