Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why Should I Buy Atomix?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm just curious, but why should I buy the full version of atomix? Is there anything new or better you get when you buy it rather than just using the free version?

Posted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 3:23 am
Half the options aren't in the demo. I'm not sure which options don't work in the demo since I haven't had a change to try it yet, but I know the best featuires are blocked.

-MixMasterMatt

Posted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:35 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Headphone monitoring and external mixer capabilities, as well as no time limit...

Posted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:39 am
Time-limit? So THAT'S why my demo crashes without any explanation after a couple of hours or coding??

I just play around with the demo for the time being as I cant afford the full version just yet.. and every so often when I've been fooling around for 3 or 4 hours the controls freeze and as other applications are brought up the entire Atomix-window except the beat-graph turns white... is this intended or is it crash?

If it's a known problem I might reconsider buying the real deal as I had this problem with 1.12-demo as well..
Oh well.. I'll probably just get some Mi..hrmm...Tinytinytiny-soft'ish explanation like "It's not a BUG, it's a new FEATURE" :)

Posted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:38 pm
coding?? I mean a couple of hours of MIXING!!
/The same :)

Posted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:39 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
First the time limit is about every ten minutes so if you can mix more than 4 hours withut any popup messages, it 's that you're using a crack (poor hacker!)

now concerning the update policy, when you buy the software you will receive all the minors updates.

Our old policy was only a way to thanks our first users.

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 4:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)