Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

just "downloaded" the new version and it's there on my desktop but, I click on it and it asks for a serial number , what number is this or lead me thru, ta!

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 6:33 am
Well .... if you "bought" the program ... you will have received an email with the following text:

--

Le numéro de série de votre logiciel Atomixmp3 est:
If you have any problem, please write us to creavente@creavente.com with the reference of your purchase: REF******

--

Where the *'s indicates your unique serial #

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 6:59 am
I have "bought" the program but as yet no e-mail with the serial number, I can't even access my demo.

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 12:44 pm
????????? you might want to email the atomix crew with this strange story

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 4:35 pm
Done that 7hrs ago, no reply, getting annoyed as I have to go to work and wanted to get the full version going first.

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 6:04 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If you purchased Atomix 1.12 it would not have come with a serial but you would need a serial to initiate 2.0. So if you were using 2.0 before you should have a serial, if you are just now upgrading from 1.12 you will have to wait for a response from the Team.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 9:43 pm
Thanks for your trouble folks, much appreciated.

28hrs after "downloading" the full version and still no sign of getting access to my purchase. I found out about Atomix thru a demo installed on my computer but now I can't even use that as it asks for a serial number!!!!

If someone from the Atomix team reads this, could you please put me out of my misery by getting in contact either here or through e-mail (I've sent 2 explaining my problem).

I hope it's worth the wait people!!!

Thanks again to those who have told me what they know.

Later

Posted Sat 30 Mar 02 @ 8:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)