Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Well time i step out of the shadows...check this out!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

manuelHome userMember since 2002
i have been mixing with atomix for along time now,but since my limited shitty harddrive didn't let me save a mix ( cuz it was too small) i havent been able to do serious mixes..
problem is now solved..
anyways if anyone would like to listen to it get in touch with me on icq and ill stream it through shoutcast for anyone that want's to,or just send it directly... btw the music is techno/minimalistic techno/schranz.. for the tru techno lubbaz :) oh and if anyone could host the mix/mixes for me that would be great
cia
/manuel

p.s icq # : 70080409

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 6:18 pm

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 6:43 pm
ooooooooooooohhh, yes, we all want to listen to a set mixed by the famous manuel... Thank you for stepping out of the shadows

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 10:32 pm
my pleasure :)

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 2:47 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Are you on my atomix Dj's audio galaxy group??
if not plz join and send the mix around
the group is called 'atomixmp3 djs'

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 1:11 pm
sure

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 5:36 pm
cooldirkth - GROW UP.

I don't think that Manuel - most probably being non-English - latched on to your obvious sarcasm, unfortunately. I, however, did.

Why do you have 'member' status?

Any time you think you can mix better than him, why not put a mix BY YOU up on the web? Oooooh, I really want to listen to a mix by the famous cooldirkth !!!!

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 6:40 pm
ok sorry... By the way i am not saying i can mix better... I was just surprised by the enthousiasm displayed by this guy manuel, supposing HE was the one we have been waiting for... But anyhow i wasn't trying to be rude, it was just a joke...

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 7:17 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
It's not like he even said he was the best at it, he just said he was stepping out of the shadows to finally show people what he could do.

I'm too lazy to record my mixes, lol :D

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 10:53 pm
Actually i understood the sarcasm part quite well,i just chose to ignore it :)
anýways..could we get back to the actual mix..just holla a yay or nay :)

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 11:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)