Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Password???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, I forgot my password I e-mailed customer service and they told me to enter just username and hit enter and I should get an option for e-mailing password. Didn't work. What else I can do???

Thanks
Okrutnik@europe.com

Posted Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 4:59 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
What is your login ?

Posted Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 8:48 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I experienced this only works when you first close IE and restart it?!?
Where you have to type your Username and Password, just write your RIGHT username, but a false password. Then, under the box, there's a link which says "I forgot my assword" or something like that. Just click there.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 3:49 pm
My username is "DJ X" ikke that didn't work i got this message "- you are not registered (please remember that login and password are case sensitive"

I know I'm registered my hard drive crashed so i had to get a new one and i didn't make a backup of full version so i'm stuck cause i don't remeber pass.
Thanks for any help!!!

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 6:05 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you still have the same e-mail address, I'll bet you'll be OK. Just e-mail the team, they'll hook you up.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 7:54 am
The problem shoud be fixed now.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 8:04 am
Ok here's the story. I got my password but I CAN'T log in!!!
On the update page I get this message "- you are not registered (please remember that login and password are case sensitive)" go figure??? Can you guys delete my account so I can create a new one?? I want my atomix!!!! Please help!!!

Thanks
Okrutnik@europe.com

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 8:57 am
Now I got a new message
"Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/atomixmp3/public_html/forum/display.html on line 94
No Title"

could be my comp??? I'm running Win XP which was installed yesturday which I don't think has nothing to do with login in.

Thanks for any help

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 9:01 am
Your login is: "DJ**X" and not "DJ*X" (replace the * with blank spaces)

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 9:07 am
Ok I just checked your account and it works.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 9:18 am
DJ XHome userMember since 2002
I got it!!! Thanks Dams. I don't know how I ended up with 2 spaces??? Now just gotta sit and wait for 2.1 UUUUAAAHHH!!!
Happy Mix'n!!!

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 9:25 am
The Word

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 10:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)