Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: LOST ALL COMMENTS ON V2 DEMO.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HI, I HAD THE DEMO OF VERSION 1.2 AND I NOW INSTALLED THE DEMO FOR VERSION 2 AND I LOST ALL MY COMMENTS, DO I HAVE TO RETYPE ALL THESE COMENTS OR CAN THEY BE PATCHED SOMEHOW INTO VERSION 2 DEMO PLEASE HELP

MARKIS

Posted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 10:42 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Yes, you have. Good luck ;)

Adrien

Posted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 11:26 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Every time keep backup of atomixMP3 Internal Database file. The only you can do is to use recover utilities and set your computer to a time before the time you install the version 2. Keep your old atomixMP3 Internal Database in a deferent folder and reinstall the new version. After the new install copy the atomixMP3 Internal Database file in atomix folder. I didnt try this but i think it wiil work.

Posted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 11:55 am
I remember that there is no compatibility between the 2 internal database... But I may be wrong.

Adrien

Posted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 12:26 pm
Yan-X told me that Atomixmp3 upgrade the database. So, just make a backup of your database (we never know ;)) then install the V2 and enjoy it.
I don't know if it works for the demo...

Adrien

Posted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 1:37 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Version 2 did not update atomixinternal database from version 1.12. It just delete it. Keep a copy of old database and after istallation the new version replace the new database with the old one.

Posted Mon 31 Dec 01 @ 11:13 am
ok, I've never tried it.

Adrien

Posted Mon 31 Dec 01 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)