Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how bout a kill-motor button? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

why dont make a kill-motor button, like real turntables have? when you push it, the pich (not tempo) slows down until it stops completely...in 1 second or something...this sounds great if you want to kill the music to say something, when ur done, you can push it again, and the song piches up to normal again? is this an idea for the next verison?

the program virtual turntables has this feature, and it sonds really good. (the rest of the program sux ass.)

:+: dj vishnu :+:

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 2:45 pm
vishnu,you have reason!!!And I think is good to set the kill - motor time, (like a pitch bend...there's a pitch bend, but the max is -34...)

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 4:02 pm
fuckin good idea!

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 6:55 pm
However, once pitched down, digital sound would sound bad compared to analog sound... so this function would have to interpolate the sound (which would slowdown the program).

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 7:02 pm
Instead you can change the pitch-range from +/- 33 % to
+/-100 %

That would probably be easier!

Cheers!

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 4:28 am
Good idea!!! - 100% and more...

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 8:53 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I can tell you: if you pitch up to +-100%, your music will sound TERRIBLE!!!!!

Greetz, ikke

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 10:29 am
Ikke, I know,but to stop the mp3, minimum needs -100%...Isn't it?

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 11:06 am
Try pitchfork for winamp...

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 11:07 am
Ikke, you're a moron and you seem to think everyone else is too. Stop posting messages on this forum, you're getting annoying. If I see your fanny name again, I'll cry.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 1:09 pm
So cry now!

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 2:29 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Ikke, please just ignore the anonymous inflammatoring posts. We don't live in the same world, we have a name... And we try to help the other users, not to blame them...

Keep cool,
Go on sharing your advices,
Adrien.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 2:58 pm
OK, thx adrien!

Greetz and happy new year, ikke

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 6:42 pm
yes.. i hope ikke soon gets his "Moron Member" status so he can stop posting the stupid comments with no value :(

as to answer the original message, the 'kill-motor' button already discussed earlier and is coming.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 7:26 pm
I dunno Ikke, but you seem to judge people, mister "I'm not enough self confident to have a name"... that Ikke dude seems to have bigger balls than you...

Posted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 1:17 am
(nt = no text)

Posted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 12:07 pm
You know, I just try to help to improve the program, or to help users who have problems with it. Or I give my idea about something. OK, it's not always what other users think, but I also respect their ideas. AND I HAVE A NAME, YOU CAN CONTACT ME, YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S ME WHO HAS WRITTEN SOMETHING. Not like you (I'm talking to that "anonymous" guy who blamed me). You just sh** around, blaming other users, but you're a coward, caus you even don't give us your (nick)name. I hope you understand what I try to say, caus my english isn't everything.
If the operators (like mama and Yan-X) would like me not to post any messages again, well, they can tell me I'm not welcome anymore and I'll leave this forum, I'll uninstall the program and search another one.

Happy new year, ikke

Posted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 2:38 pm
ikke, go back and look your replies to many messages, and come back to tell me that you're contributing to the development!

Posted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 5:27 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hey Mr anonymous if you continue we'll be forced to moderate your messages. Ikke tries to help other users, and you're just blamming him, and you don't help any users with your stupid posts.

Hope you'll understand that.

Dams
----------------
Atomixmp3 Team

Posted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 5:40 pm
Why did you post then?

Posted Sat 29 Dec 01 @ 2:58 am
71%