Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: tested hardware archive ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi guys,

Just a suggestion, it seems the same question is often asked many times regarding suitable soundcards, usb output cards, best drivers etc etc.

Why not have a forum archive which enables people to see what other people have used and tested in the past with satisfactory results.. without having to plough through all the current topics being discussed....

Only a suggestion but you seem to have to answer the same questions over and over again...

I hope all of you at Atomix and all my fellow users have an excellent xmas and happy and PEACEFUL 2002

STU

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:59 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
thanks wish a good year for you too.

Yes it is a good idea to have a database with all the configurations... well I will think about that idea.

For the moment I have promised to translate the manual in french two weeks ago so i will perform that ... but for the moment I have to go to see LORDS OF THE RING!

Happy holidays to ALL !!!

note : all the team will continue to work on the support area so you can continue to post your messages. But don't hope an answer if you post the 31 december at 20:00 pm !!!!
Personnaly I will not be available :p

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 6:29 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Well, as far as I know all DirectX certified hardware (use the DirectX diagnostic tool) should be suitable with Atomix (unless you have really a slow PC, but taht's not the fault of DirectX).
If not, correct me.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 6:30 pm
ikke read forums :)

there's lots of problems, especially with the new version.
audigy doesn't work very well, and it's the major card around.. i don't have it but many here have reported problems.

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 5:22 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For the record

I am using both the audigy and soundblaster 5.1 live cards
in software modes and have had very few problems with sound quality.

Posted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 1:36 am
A friend of mine also has an Audigy, and he has no problems!

Greetz & merry Xmas, ikke

Posted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 10:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)