Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: To all the critics and haters:

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Pop quiz...name one program available that combines the ease, expandability, and functionality of Atomix v2.0 for the same amount of money.

Pencils down.

The correct answer: There are none. Atomix blows the frickin' socks off of anything else out there.

I do agree though, that some improvements are needed...but these are already on the way, from either the team or people like myself, who, instead of complaining, have already started working on new skins.

Team: Don't let a few critics and sour-pusses spoil your well deserved congratulations. I haven't left my computer since 2.0 was released. (What a loser, huh?)

Peace

The Goner

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 11:29 am
Applause to Atomix team!!! Yeey!
Yes, I agree with the Goner, it's better than others. Previously Virtual Turntables was my favourite, but AtomixMP3 simply rulez.

But don't let that keep you chillin, just keep up the good work.
Waiting for 3.0 to come :)

Andy.

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 1:00 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
well all I can say is RIGHT ON!

I'm very happy with 2.0. I hate the skin, but that wasnt too hard to take care of

-Nate

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 11:37 pm
I HAVE TO SAY THAT ATOMIX HAS NO PROFESIONAL FUNCTIONS EXCEPT FOR IT SAMPLER(QUIET SIMPLE), IT HAS NO MIDI FUNCTIONS, NO FILTERS, ATOMIX TEAM HAS TO WORK HARDER AND QUICKER BECAUSE TRAKTOR IS GETTING BETTER IN EACH UPDATE.
PS- PLEASE AT LEAST MAKE A BETTER SKIN THE DEFAULT ONE IS A TOY!!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 2:27 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So if you compare them, compare the price too! What do you expect from a software for 60 bucks with free upgrades compared to a 300$ program????

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 10:00 am
LeeTpaHome userMember since 2003
I dont know about you but I found Traktor a royal pain in the ass to use. Atomix is simple and works WELL right out of the box with no tweaking.. I have used Atomix in a club 5 days a week for over a year and find it to be the best working most reliable program of its kind out there. Nothing else even comes close. And version 2.0 is running great. Good job Atomix.. Thanks for the great program :)

Posted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 7:25 am
You have a good point mama

Posted Wed 06 Feb 02 @ 11:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)