Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ah well Atomix, you have missed out big time on a number of customers!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dear atomix team,
me and about hmm 7 friends, all have atomixmp3 1.12 demo and have great fun with it!
most of us also have turntables as well, but enjoy mixing our mp3's for sumthin' different.

however, we all wanted anxiously for the release of v2, so that we could all buy the new version.
due to atomix's lack of planning, the cnet website still does not enable us to download v2 (it is now 11:40pm friday in Australia).

the atomix team have let us down on the release date yet again, ur deadline is up. we are not going to purchase v2!

bad luck atomix team u missed out on:
8 customers x $120 Australian dollars for atomix

= $960 AUS

happy mixing DJs!

Posted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 1:37 pm
We are sorry about that, but we wanted to give a small privilege to our loyal customers who bought v1.12 by letting them experience the new v2 a few hours before the others.
The demo version will be uploaded tonight or tomorow at last.
Hope you'll undertand.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 1:45 pm
I reckon they'll still buy it, if they like the program, they're not going to miss out on it completely just because the demo isn't available immediately.

What's a few hours wait now that the new version has finally ben released? Also, people in Australia have to remember that they are several hours ahead of us. Right now it is 4.15pm CET Friday afternoon, and, of course, the Atomix Team are working in France and therefore working to CET.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 4:12 pm
Yes, just a few more hour wait. Well, its been almost 16 so far.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:06 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the correct way to put that statement, would be that a few customers are going to miss out on Atomix....
it's totally worth the wait!

Posted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:23 pm
The biggest software companies in the world miss deadlines by months, somtimes years (no names mentioned, but M$). I think we can give the hardworking guys at atomix a few hours grace without getting all pissey!

And I thought the Auzzies were known for being a laid back bunch.

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 11:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)