Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stop deleting topics. (deleted once, will repost every time) BITE ME

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 11:46 pm
I have reposted this and will continue doing so if it repeatedly gets deleted by ANY schoolboy moderators on here.

Whether by Yan or anyone else.

Dictionary explanation of the word MODERATE: avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits

My topic and post is reasonable. Ask the masses. Come on, let's have some feedback from the users of this forum. Is this topic being fairly moderated when it is deleted? Is what I say untrue, extreme? I would like to know what people in general think, rather than just the opinion of a click-happy youth.

Posted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 11:53 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
And you think maybe Hitler has not use EXTREME method some years ago ?

Try to think before write.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 12:12 am
shut the fuck up yan, nobody is asking your opinion, fuck you

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 4:30 am
Wow, you guys know how to have a mature discussion, that really impresses me. (fuck you, fag, etc...)

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 6:04 am
Wow yan, you've delted it again, despite the fact it only represents the situation here and the feelings of many users. It did not contain bad language or the such and was not flase in any way. Justify yourself. Oh, wait, I asked you to do that lots of times already and you never seem to do so....

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:35 am
My Post was also deleted "Atomix is Disolved" and there was no bad language, or anything crude of the sort. It was just about the image this company was giving its users and that there is no new version and everthing has come to an end, they are just trying to make as much money as they can from this version. Really guys, think about it.

Listen Guys, I know that this company is bust and is milking the new users for all they are worth.
Eat Shit Atomix,

Cheers.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:45 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
But it was a wrong informtions, the job of the moderators was to delete it.

You always says that your opinion is shared by the other users : it is totaly wrong! Nobody needs to say fuck **** ! You seems to believe that the moderators fell to be powerful by deleting posts, however what do you fell by insulting peoples. Watch you : your are only a chil, a lamer, a loser! If you don't appreciate the team, just go away!

Adrien

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 1:48 pm
IT WAS WRONG INFORMATION????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

IF IT WAS WRONG, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT?? OH YEAH, YOU CAN'T. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

HOW ARE WE SUPOSSED TO KNOW IF IT IS WRONG OR NOT SINCE WE ARE NOT BEING TOLD ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FOGGIEST IDEA WHEN THE NEW VERSION WILL BE RELEASED. YOU TELL US NOTHING.

ATOMIX DESERVES TO FAIL. IT IS IT'S OWN WORST ENEMY.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 2:05 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Nobody knows the date! That is why we can't give you news about it. You have to undersatand that all what you do has none sense because it won't help. You cannot talk to the people who are programming the release. All what you do is to give more work to the moderators, so that they cannot do a good job. Moreover you undermine the form of every users. I just hope that you realise it. So please let the forum being as convivial as before, be fun.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:21 pm
Then somebody should know the date! Someone in charge should be posting information on this site for the customers! Get the head person to tell us the release date.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:35 pm
The realease will be in 2 weeks. I have inside info. I can not disclosed the soure.

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 3:04 am
La version aura lieu en 2 semaines. J'ai l'information intérieure. Je ne puis pas révélé la source.

Je suis désolé pour mon français que j'ai appris dans Altavista.

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 3:08 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yeah you have the inside info ! And do you have the inside science ? Are you a got ?

Stop lie, you can't have any info because there is NO DATE for now.

- Dams -

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 7:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)