Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Using Atomix while getting blown.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using Atomix right now and I'm getting some good head.

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 3:18 pm
Good for you!
Actually, I think we should mention the side effects of AtomixMP3 on the feature page of the website!

Cheers.

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 5:06 pm
Wow... another atomix love story. This really is inspiring. Maybe we should open a forum specifically for these stories. "Using atomix while naked with 2 girls, a monkey, a slightly chilled 9 iron, two hamsters, and a house broken tree sloth" Boy would that be an interesting message.... anyone done this yet?

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 5:43 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If I´d got "some good head", I´ld never mix around with any music or write in a forum at the same time.....

;-)

mama

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 7:09 pm
We're definitely thinking about opening a "send us your pictures" section now...

Stef.

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 2:12 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will see that...........................

Steph, what are you doing here ? Go finish this new version now!

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 6:28 pm
LOL.. thanks Yan.. keep the whip crackin on that guy will ya?

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 8:41 pm
Yan - what are you doing?

Don't send messages to Steff on the forum - he'd only have to come back again to read them!!!

In fact, please go and tell him directly, and while you're at it, stand over him with that whip of yours till he's finished his homework, so we can all be put out of our misery waiting for the new version.

LOL

DJ DaveOcean

P.S. - If it helps - I will make sure R!SC doesn't waste time too...LOL

P.P.S. - have I been a Newbie long enough yet?

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:02 am
I'd like to be the first to move that Dave be upgraded to a full fledged "Junior Member" I think he's earned it.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:52 am
Come on guys, give Steeph a break!
I can tell you he REALLY sweats his gutts out so that the next version be up to your craziest dreams.
C.U.
claire.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 10:20 am
RiscHome userMember since 2003
C'mon everyone, Calm down before I slap you all ! :)

I'll keep checkin back 2 see whats goin on....
Laterz

Chris Waring -((AKA))- DJ Risc

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 5:21 pm
Claire - Yeah I'm sure he does, but I've got some pretty crazy dreams, like there's this one with a rhinocerous and Pamela Anderson... but I'll save that story.

R!SC, I'd like to move, that Dave be the first one to be slapped... he needs it.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 6:07 pm
Hmmm - first to be spanked by Pamela Anderson, riding a rhinocerous, whilst getting head and playing atomix at the same time???

What movies are you watching St. Jim? - and where can I get a copy?

Do I detect that this frustrating, lack of v1.2 induced boredom is playing with all our minds?

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 8:52 pm
Jim ( considering the current state of your dreams, I think you can do without the Saint for a while!),
If you're expecting Atomix MP3 to make Pamela Anderson appear and strip in front of you while... whatever... I've got to let you know you're wasting your energy waiting for the next version.
But, if you're also interested in mixing music with a software which allows you to... arrrggghhh....forget it ...you would'nt believe me anyway...

cheers :)

Claire.

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 10:38 am
Claire... hey you were the one who promised my craziest dreams.. LOL, anyway yeah, I know. Personally I'm excited for the new version... it's gonna be great, and yeah if you told me, I'd believe you, but I'm looking forward to actually living it.

Dave... Great, now you've got everyone in here calling me Jim also!! LMAO Respect brother, why are you here? Shouldn't you be working on your new site with R!SC??? Go to work you lazy sloth!!!

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 10:33 pm
You're all quite sad really, aren't you.

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 11:52 pm
Skank, my friend, unfortunately our collective coolness pales in comparison to yours. We, as a collective consciousness, only dream of having a life such as yours. Please bestow upon us your limitless knowledge... how can we be more like you dear master.

Posted Sat 12 May 01 @ 4:48 am
Sad? No ways...these guys are great...always up for a good laugh! LOL

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 10:49 pm
dave r!sc what is the site's address...i would love to check it out?

-)-

el baz

Posted Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 12:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)