Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Few days left until upgrade?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, Theres only a few days left in April so we should be expecting an update very soon then, right? Hopefully an update on the website too with in. I just cant wait.

Posted Thu 26 Apr 01 @ 3:08 pm
Hmmmmm ... so i guess by removing one of yesterdays postings, the release date was true? i eagerly await for that day and i dont think the suprise has been ruined at all. Rest assured folks the loooong wait is nearly over.

Posted Sat 28 Apr 01 @ 10:19 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

before you say such things about others, let me ask you if you´re sure, he deleted the messages? Why don´t you do this job? Do you know coding or developing software as he knows? Do you speak three languages as he can? Did you do anything constructivly as you were 17? By the way: are you older???

If I read your message, I must state: NO! Only a child can write such offensive and, naturally, anonymous messages!

mama

Posted Sat 28 Apr 01 @ 6:53 pm
So if your older and you know coding, why don´t you help the team to make AtomixMP3 a bit like you want it to be instead of blaming others?

By the way I´m ten years over 18. ;-)

mama

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 11:08 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok!
The release date is NOT the 18 may ! so when i saw this message I have just done my work of moderator : Erase false informations.

I don't delete old post because I want to delete it, but because I have to do this!
By the way i have only 18 yes, but I do my work apparently good and I don't think others teamers think that age are very important in our work!

I work for atomix since 9 months now and I think the authos like the way I have choosed to work and to moderate the forums.

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 1:20 pm
Last why do you post anonymous ?
Rehister your profiles I am opened to speak with all people who think the same ideas than you!

But know that i will continue to delete all informations about warez website/insult messages/ false informations.

-----------------
I have even deleted my first message because you don't have understand it!
When i say see old messages I don't refer to the message who say that the release date "will maybe be" the 18 may!

I refer to a post saying that after the new website will come the new version... Since today you can see the new website... The new version isn't very far....

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 1:29 pm
Yepp, that´s right! Noone in the team cares about the others age, because we all want to do a good job for all of you! If for example Yan-X would not be a team member, I think you all had to wait at least 5 days to get an answer for your support request!

And let me say again: Love is the essence of music! So don´t blame each other, try to understand others and do not crack software, others worked hard for!!

Peace
mama

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 5:15 pm
just one word to you mama: thanks.

Peace too.
Yan-X

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 12:18 am
John-oHome userMember since 2001
I am truly saddend by the immaturity of the users on this board.

First,
Who cares if Yan is 18? If he can code, cool. Kudos to him. Don't get pissed at him if he's doing his job.

Second,
Administrators of this board shold show more professionalism, no matter what their age is. Mama, I am especially troubled with how you treat YOUR CUSTOMERS
"If I read your message, I must state: NO! Only a child can write such offensive and, naturally, anonymous messages!"
Hmm.....doesn't sound like a great customer service rep to me. You could have worded that post a LOT BETTER.

Atomix is a great product. Please try to make your company reflect that.

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 1:41 am
Thanks for your suggestion. I´ll really try to work on it!
The problem is, if you read such posts every day, you can´t calm down one day. I don´t like writing such messages, but I recognized, that these users, posting blames, don´t write again, if you get your words a bit harder. Sad but true.

Thanks again
mama

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 7:43 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
MAMA is a legend, and does his job well

DJ-NERO

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 12:54 pm
Wow, I didn´t know, I´m a legend! ;-))
-- NOTE FROM YAN-X : Me too I didn't know it Mama ? Is it true ;-) (don't forget who am I before answering Mama...)

Thanks Again,
Mama

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 6:37 pm
Is my message still there?!?!?!
i'll have to check back every 5 mins in case Yan deletes it, he may not agree with it you see. Can't do anything Yan doesn't like, tut tut.

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 9:09 pm
And no ! But you're lucky As I have no free time now (for only one week) I will not able to delete all your message.

Mama don't hesitate to press the delete button on the message you want to delete.

Besides, now listen to me:
you excepted a upgrade for the website, you have a upgrade for the website!

So now please go away...

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 11:14 pm
Yan, you're a ****beep****. How dare you keep deleting peoples messages just cos you don't ****beep**** agree with them. Maybe i'm come looking for you and shove your ****beep**** head further up your ****beep****.
****beep****.

:-))

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 5:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)