Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: More than 2 desks?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to mix more than 2 desk at a time. I have my intramental playing and my accapella playing and everynow and then I want to throw in a scatch or something like that. well I cant figure out how to do it with out having multiple instances running. Becuase I also want to record all of this and it just wont work. Any help would be great!

LD

Posted Tue 20 Feb 01 @ 11:30 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Good idea! But I must say that I haven't think of this before! Well... it is now very difficult to change the instance aspect of the program! Moreover, we need to find tips in order to add new features in the actual display, i mean 800*600...

So, when we will change it (if only a day we change it) promise we will think about this idea in order maybe to add new desks...

Posted Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 2:56 pm
Maybe atomix should move to more ordinary "dynamic" windows approach? So one with a two display supporting display adapter can use both displays and open new decks there. Basically you would have no decks in start, and you can open them as many as you like.. Then virtually hook them to the virtual mixer window.. The current way atomixmp3 is made is very unflexible and hard to add new plugin/module windows. take a look at Reason synth =)=) www.propellerheads.se

Posted Thu 22 Feb 01 @ 1:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)