Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: CFX-Maximizer plugin only works the first time on 64-bit machines?
I am running VDJ 2021 PC build 0732.1894 Pro License on an Windows 10 HP laptop (64-bit) and just installed CFX-Maximizer via the Extensions options of VDJ. The program worked fine the first time I installed it, but on successive launchings of VDJ, it does not work (in fact, when you enable it, it turns off the sound from that deck). I "uninstalled it" (i.e., deleted the DLL/ini file in the VDJ folder where it was stored on my C: drive) and reinstalled it, but the behavior is the same. I noticed that there are two install versions listed on the VDJ website for this extension (one says PC, the other PC (32-bit). I'm wondering if the Extensions installation app in VDJ is picking the wrong version for my PC when it installs? The install did place the CFX-Maximizer.dll in C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\SoundEffect folder, so I assume that is the correct folder. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 22 @ 10:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You re right, i get the same behavior and you have posted in the right place already https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/238195/addons/CFX-Maximizer.html
Unfortunately, it's only the author of the Addon who can fix this, so either hope that he will show up or dont use this at all ;)

Please use only the topic above.

Topic closed

Posted Mon 18 Jul 22 @ 10:37 pm