Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reloop Ready Implementation
FigDj1PRO InfinityMember since 2017
So I own pro licenses for VDJ and for Serato. Comparing the same track, analyzed at the same BPM, and with pith set at zero, CDJ is playing much faster than the same track using Serato. The BPM display doesn't change it just played faster in VDJ. To verify, I went old school with a chronometer and counted beats. Compared the results and VDJ is playing a 106 BPM at around 110. In addition to the Reloop Ready own a DDJ-SZ2, a DDJ-SR2, and a Hercules Jogvision the problem does not appear in any of the other controllers. Could some check that and at least let me know that I am not going crazy.

Posted Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 1:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What's the value of BPM you see in VirtualDJ Browser for the 106 BPM Track before you load it ? Is it 106 or 110 ?
If it's 106, when you load the track to a VirtualDJ deck and Reloop Ready connected, what value do you get in the tooltip if put mouse over the pitch fader on skin ? Is at 0.00% (middle position) ?

Posted Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 2:09 pm
FigDj1PRO InfinityMember since 2017
Thank you for getting back to me and my apologies for not replying sooner. The problem is solved, somehow I changed the sampling rate for the contoller and that was causing the problem. Thanks.

Posted Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:04 pm