Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: shader's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All
The Virtual DJ shaders are great but the standard shaders get locked out by Facebook as copyright

is there any standard shaders that I can use that will not get locked out on Facebook with copyright problems and if the shadows are very similar to virtual DJs just for visual affect no promotions please could you send me or show me the links please

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 9:20 am
Doubt its the shaders that trigger copyright. :)
Rather the music you play..

If the music you play is having trouble with whats allowed on Facebook, try other platform instead....
Such as Twitch, Youtube, Mixcloud Live, PlayDJ TV, Bandlab etc

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 11:52 am
Facebook notification said it was due to the video copyrights would that still mean the music is on the video link ?

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:22 pm
probably still music they meant, doubt the shaders would trigger any copyright.. but in theory it may (its just that the shaders arent made by big studios that has such fingerprinting, but maybe triggered some false positive)

Reason it said anything with video in the copyright notice is more likely due to it being a video broadcast

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:59 pm
Hi thank you very much for your help which platform would you recommend to use and which is the easiest to set up for stupid people like me many thanks again Mark

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 1:52 pm
Twitch is quite popular, and during live broadcast seems to not interrupt with copyright notices.
(but might mute parts of the recorded broadcast if shared after the live set).

To be completely rid of any copyright notices, then MixCloud Live or PlayDJ TV are good options (both are paid for services though)

Posted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 3:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)