Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual dj doesn't see my controller
Hi I have a DDJSB2 and I recently bought a new laptop and installed virtual dj on it but I doesn't see my controller im hitting a wall driver for controller has been install and yet nothing can any give me some direction windows 10 is the operating software

Posted Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 1:39 am
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Did you install the audio driver from the Pioneer page?
VDJ does not contain drivers for the controllers, it contains mappings.
You need the Pionerr driver as well.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 8:09 am

Posted Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 12:10 pm
I have the drivers installed but nothing.... I've even tried uninstalling the drivers in the hope the virtual dj would ask me to install drivers but it doesn't windows see the controller and says device is working properly im so lost

Posted Thu 14 Jan 21 @ 2:16 am
You've not mentioned the version of VDJ you're using. If it's an old version then it may not natively support the SB2. You should always run the latest VDJ version.

Does the SB2 work OK with Serato?

Posted Thu 14 Jan 21 @ 9:09 am
I'm using virtual dj home plus V8 _64 b6242 which was working fine for several years with this controller the only real change is the laptop the old one stopped working and now the software just doest see it in audio settings

Posted Thu 14 Jan 21 @ 2:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
.. but works as a MIDI controller ? meaning that when you move the Pitch fader on the SB2, it also moving the one on the skin/screen ?

One suggestion... with the SB2 plugged, open the Windows Sound settings and choose the computer's built-in for Speakers and Microphone instead of the SB2 and try again.

Posted Thu 14 Jan 21 @ 3:48 pm
when i open my sound settings the SB2 is not listed but in the device manager its there and when i click on it, it shows device working properly.... but still not working the virtual dj i even tried serato and it says cant connect... this is so frustrating i will add that when the controllers is connected all lights are working and i have even changed ports and cables

Posted Thu 14 Jan 21 @ 11:49 pm
check spec. on laptop . intel processor? is yourl laptop new or used?

Posted Fri 15 Jan 21 @ 2:46 pm
i have a apc controller and cant see it on virtaul dj can you help

Posted Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 9:56 am
Hi I have a DDJ-FLX6 why I doesn't see my controller

Posted Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 11:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 24 Sep 21 @ 6:13 pm
Virtual dj software suddenly stoped...not working in controller

Posted Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 4:26 pm