Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How can I make the Musical Keys Colored?
Hi.
In my Screenshot you can see I have colored the Musical Key in the Player from my Skin.
My Question is , how can I make this also in the Browser?
Only the Key ;-)
Greatings Dani

Posted Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 12:47 am
In the browser it's done automatically by VirtualDJ, but ONLY if you display Camelot (numeric) Key

Posted Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 7:32 am
This can I see , but I will also the (Musical) Key make Colored , so how I make it in Screenshot in the Player Display , with command get_key_color ;-)
I can color the Track Names , the (Num Keys) are automatic , why Virtual DJ nt make it for this also avaible?

Posted Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 10:32 am
GlindonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Go to "Options", type in "Keys" and chnage the checkmark from "Musical" to "Harmonic"

Posted Mon 06 Mar 23 @ 2:21 pm
Glindon wrote :
Go to "Options", type in "Keys" and chnage the checkmark from "Musical" to "Harmonic"

But that was not my question or wish.
I use the Musical Keys.
And my wish was that these should also be displayed in color, like the harmonic keys do. In the browser below, in the player it works with colored display.
Also, this post is old.
Thanks

Posted Mon 06 Mar 23 @ 9:20 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
so use colour rules...

Posted Mon 06 Mar 23 @ 9:24 pm
Have to say it would be so amazing if the Color Filter Editor had a way (maybe a drop down list) to select which of the browser columns, were to be affected by the color rule as they are created.

Then one could have say .... the diff genres in the Genre column color coded, or the diff decades in the Year column colored uniquely, etc.

There are many more .. more urgent wishes to be addressed, but one can always dream.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 23 @ 12:20 am
locodog wrote :
so use colour rules...

No I will only the Keys colored , like also by the Harmic Numbers ....
Not the complet Line with Trackname or all ....
Then it looks like in the kindergarten in my browser ...
In addition, this is an old topic, it was a wish and proposal from me at the time, but it didn't interest anyone anyway, nor is it not interested in the programmers.
Had only corrected what I meant because today someone thought to comment on this.
Is old anyway.
Thanks Dani

Posted Tue 07 Mar 23 @ 12:28 am