Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How do I scroll both red and blue wave forms together?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm looking for a more efficient way of finding where I brought a second track into the mix in corralation to the first track, how can I scroll both the red and blue waveforms together to find this point?

Posted Mon 11 Jan 21 @ 9:52 am
Not entirely sure I understood..
But if you move the mouse over the top waveforms and use the scroll wheel on your mouse, or the zoom slider to far left in the waveform area, you can zoom out and see more of the tracks.. even whole track

Posted Mon 11 Jan 21 @ 10:19 am
Okay, so will need to zoom out to see where on the 1st track I brought in my second track, would be far easier to just be able to scroll both waveforms togther though. I'm wanting to see the exact point of where I need to place my hotcue point on the first track to where I brought the second track in, will try the zoom out now, cheers

Posted Mon 11 Jan 21 @ 11:12 am
I guess you mean to prepare ahead? Scroll/view later part of the song without it influencing the current playback

Perhaps you would like the Sandbox feature, where you can jump ahead to other part of the song and check/test and prepare the mix coming up later... Without anyone but the DJ being able to hear this, the audience will hear the song playing as it is..

Posted Mon 11 Jan 21 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)