Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: FL Studio as vst in vdj?????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Crashes VDJ 2021 Both 64 and 32 bit...and opens in 2020 but " STEALS " the VDJ thumbnail?..or disapear vdj all tobether and having to stop its proccess via task manager...funny..I who has used both for years never thought of trying this ...why is it not working?

Posted Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 7:10 am
Use better the Rewire from FL Studio ;-)

Posted Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 3:04 pm
tried that a long time ago lol...but I produce tons of music on FL...anyways...found out last night (stayed up late!) its a windows 10 problem...but it works on my windows 7 64 bit Alienware m18x...I only got a newer Alienware with windows 10 a few months ago..hell to set up...

Posted Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 8:38 pm
Dang..Ok ..this is Annoying..I have looked at my windows 7 install mof both VDJ 2020 and FL Studio that is working ..I noticed that the FL studio install makes a a FL studio for its Vsti's in Program / Image Line vst..from there i copied the dll's to virtual dj.plugins/sound effects..works on windows 7...so i duplicated that on my windows 10 laptop now with both vdj 2021 & 2020...the minute i try to open FL on a FX slotr..bang !!! it shuts down vdj ,then vdj reopens..can someone check up on this?...shouldnt this work by now?

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 3:04 am
Is everything the same bit type (i.e. 64 bit OS, 64 bit VDJ, 64 bit VST)?

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 8:33 am
No Grooving..its a bit of a mess but i allready thought about tho..but this all works on windows 7 where I tend to mix match things,depending on a small percentage of vst's which wok best at either bit...but I had not tried FL as a plugin since I tend to look at FL as a Master Daw..but with VDJ you cant do that..VDJ has to be the master...but tjere is the problem of not been able to "Echo" the midi notes of a keyboard controller to a synth vst within vdj, for the exception of NI Maschine I think..where the manufacture has made a connectivity path that is auto..

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 8:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)