Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Second Hand Numark Party Mix Setup

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys!

I'm completely new to all this and today I bought a second hand Numark Party Mix that has only been used once before. Now I have some trouble setting it up. I have VirtualDJ8 installed, but when I connect the Party Mix no window pops up or anything. What do I have to do to use it? I really just want to use it at home for fun, so I hope I don't have to buy any expensive licenses? Thanks in advance for your help, I hope this problem will be quickly solved :)

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 5:54 pm
It says here that the unit comes bundled with VDJ LE.

The previous owner should have provided you with the details, as they won't be able to use the software without the controller.

If they registered it, then I think Atomix now allows the transfer of the license (as it's tied to the controller).

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 6:15 pm
I have a numark partymix it came with VDJLEv8 and the way I got the software was going onto the numark web site and clicking on to regester and follow the instructions ie turn the controller upside down and you will see a bar code and underthat you will see a row of numbers starting with letter N enter those and it should bring up another set of numbers and letters these are the code for VJLE wite those down for reference because you will need them when promted by VDJ and the program should start you should also by promted to select the controler sound card if so select yes I am doing this from memory I hope it is right .You said that you have the free vertion of the software and it is not seeing the controller to test the controller try another usb socket I hope this information is helpful.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 3:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)