Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ2021 is...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Life changing. If y'all dont understand why, don't @ me. I've been riding with this software since AtomixMP3 in 2000. Has repeatedly changed my life and largely helped make my DJ career a possibility from the jump. Edit: LOL I never post here, but I didn't realize my name is still djplayuhh on here...

Posted Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 2:00 am
Weak bait tbh

Posted Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 4:56 pm
What an exciting, lit place in here...
"weak bait". What do you mean "bait."?
I've never particpated in this community until now.
It's fine if you don't realize the power of what we have here.
Maybe I live under a rock and this technology isn't groundbreaking.
I'm pretty sure that I'll be cooking over here blasting my brain with ear candy.
I don't know if people are having trouble with stem separation or CPUs are struggling...
...but I'm pretty sure I know a group of jaded comfortable folks when I see one. not my speed.
How is no one sitting there awestruck listening more closely to individual music parts in songs with the stems?
How are all of you not sitting there going CRAZY setting new cue points for stem sections?

I'll save my hype for my DJ sets. Y'all probably nod your head gently the whole set.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 11:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
djplayuhh wrote :
..."weak bait". What do you mean "bait."?...

the "check out my website" bit that got moderated out of your initial post, [home licence users are not permitted to plug their own YT/WEBSITE/SM etc]

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 11:27 pm
I'm an infinity user but the user account is doubled. I'm annoyed. Whatever.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 12:34 am
Moderation rules like that are dumb as hell.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 12:35 am
locodog wrote :
djplayuhh wrote :
..."weak bait". What do you mean "bait."?...

the "check out my website" bit that got moderated out of your initial post, [home licence users are not permitted to plug their own YT/WEBSITE/SM etc]

i don't care about my website- the point is people here are lame.

Can't edit or delete the post either.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 12:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)