Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP WITH ARRANGING TRACKS WITH SAME BPM IN THE ORDER I LIKE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi
i cannot find any help with arranging songs with the same bpm in the order i want it to be. Any help will be appreciated

Posted Wed 03 Jun 20 @ 10:41 pm
if you want to order by bpm just click the BPM header in the browser

Posted Thu 04 Jun 20 @ 12:54 am
wickedmix wrote :
if you want to order by bpm just click the BPM header in the browser

Hey Wicked,
I probably didn't explain it correctly. I have soca songs that have the same Riddims and I want to mix them back to back but if I have lets say 30 songs with the bpm of 125 if I have the same Riddim (beat) it might be scattered throughout the 125 bpm list. I want to be able to line them up right behind each other as I feel

Posted Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 5:14 pm
Where do you wnt to do this arranging? Main browser (center), sidelist, automix?

Posted Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 5:16 pm
The main browser. I just want to be able to arrange some songs with the same bpm's the way that I want to

Posted Sat 13 Jun 20 @ 4:28 pm
Playlist.
I use MediaMonkey to manage my music database, so I create auto-playlist to arrange music for dj sets. Example: I have an auto-playlist "90sHipHopHot". Which groups together all songs I tag as " 90sHipHopHot" in the grouping field.
So in your case the your auto-playlist would be something like "RaggamuffinRiddim", then tag each track " RaggamuffinRiddim" in the grouping field. It will be add to the playlist. Export your playlist to VDJ and it will be in VDJ.

Posted Mon 15 Jun 20 @ 2:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)