Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Convert Spotify playlists to VDJ OnLine Playlists
my Brides like to use Spotify or Apple Music to build/edit their playlists.
how do i get those playlists into VDJ on the IDJ Pool service which i can download.

so the workflow here is i want to only use streaming services/pools to manage/perform music playlists.

if i could let the brides access my IDJ Pool playlist, or my VDJ playlist, that's fine.
if i need to spent like $10/mo for a music streaming service to integrate with VDJ, that' fine.
i don't even mine using Soundiiz playlist converter or something like that.
i just need collaborative playlists that i can play live.

Posted Sat 16 May 20 @ 11:54 pm
You're a home user, and you are doing weddings? Only Pro users are supposed to play live.

Posted Sun 17 May 20 @ 7:07 am
i haven't done any live events with VDJ.

i'm still in trial mode. seeing if it will meet my needs.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 3:04 pm
What DJ software were you using previously then, for the brides you mentioned - and how were you incorporating their playlists?

There are plenty of conversion utils/sites that will take a playlist from e.g. Spotify and convert it to standard M3U, so you can use your own music.

There is also a VDJ util that can read & import artist/track info from a plain text file to a VDJ playlist.

Posted Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 3:21 pm
i've just been manually recreating Spotify playlists on Traktor.

where is that VDJ utility, and will it access iDJPool if i don't have the song in my library?

Posted Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 3:36 pm

Posted Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 3:56 pm
Thanks!

Posted Mon 31 Oct 22 @ 8:59 pm
Use the program Spotiflyer (Send playlist, and tracks here to download)..I will not link it here but I'm sure Dr. google can help you

Posted Tue 08 Nov 22 @ 4:54 pm
Using that would break the terms and conditions of the streaming services.

Posted Tue 08 Nov 22 @ 5:49 pm
DJMBR01PRO InfinityMember since 2015
CalebKent wrote :
i haven't done any live events with VDJ.

...pants on fire:

Moderation You're replying to a 2 year old post. OP is probably long gone, but here WE are.

Posted Tue 08 Nov 22 @ 6:34 pm
I can not see VDJ on this picture. I found this Picture in better resolution by searching his name on Google. Why so much hate DJMBR01

Posted Tue 08 Nov 22 @ 6:54 pm