Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Purchased wrong license - is changing license possible?
Hi, I managed to purchase a wrong license. I own a controller that I once bought from Aldi and which appears to be a copy of Gemini CTRL-1, made by Envivo with the type PO-1334. That included software from Atomix Productions (Virtual DJ LE 7.4.1) and that worked great on an iMac. I then bought the license for GC1 because this device was completely the same according to the list of controllers on the VDJ site. However, it appears that I had made the purchase better from within the application itself, where a 'FactoriesF KTRL' license is specified for the controller and I can continue the purchase. The software (version 8) works 10 minutes and then everything stops. I contacted VDJ but no response yet. Does anyone have experience with this, or does anyone know if a license change is going smoothly? Thank you in advance, Pieter

Posted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 7:19 pm
This can only be done with a support ticket.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 7:24 pm
Did you manage to get this sorted, because I have done the same. I purchased Mixtrack 3 rather that Mixtrack PRO 3!?!

Posted Thu 28 May 20 @ 2:53 pm

Posted Thu 28 May 20 @ 2:59 pm
Hello, I wanted to ask about importing a Virtual DJ license.

I saw it on your site while it was a free license for the holidays. I accepted, but since I don't deal with it anymore, how can I stop paying on a monthly basis? Best regards

Can you stop?

Posted Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 10:09 am
Sorry BLACK FRIDAY is not in question during the holidays. I apologize

Posted Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 10:10 am