Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do I get VDJ to display Total Time for a playlist.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been a user of the software for over 9 years now and I love it. I was recently forced to get a new computer and reloaded all my stuff anew, including the latest version of VDJ. This version was quite a step forward from the older version I was running and I've had to relearn a few things. This is all good.

Here is my question. In the older version, at the bottom of a displayed list it would show me the total play time for the list. I don't see that in this new version. It was very handy in that I will do a two hour show and I'd just make sure my prepared list had at least two hours and thirty minutes. Is there a way I can turn this on?

On the old system, I used the MixLab skin. I'm currently using the "MixLab for VDJ8" skin. I swapped to the default skin and didn't find a displayed total time there either.

I'd really appreciate any help in this matter.

Bill

Posted Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 11:42 pm
throw the list in automix

Posted Mon 16 Dec 19 @ 1:13 am
Not perfect, as it used to just display all of the time, but a fair enough work around. Thank you very much. Since I very rarely use automix, I'd probably not have found that in forever. (Thumbs up!)

Thank you again.

Bill

Posted Mon 16 Dec 19 @ 1:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)