Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Please Reinstate Option to Reduce Browser Font-Size down to much smaller sizes (ASAP Please! :)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I just updated to the latest version, but now the possibility to reduce the Browser font-size down to much smaller sizes has disappeared? There is now only "Small, Medium & Big" to choose between, but they are all too BIG! Even setting to "Small" still gives a very BIG font size compared to the font-size that i always used (could select) before...

Before there were numerous *smaller* font-size options to choose from for the browser, which meant we could see FAR more information on the screen without having to scroll up & down all the time... the new *Small* font-size is simply too *BIG*...

I have re-selected my own "custom" skin as the default skin and that works fine, but this doesn't reinstate all of the "Global" font-size options that were previously available... i.e. all of the info. displayed in the Folders, Songs, Automix/Sidelist panes etc is now all written too big to be practical anymore... i must scroll up & down all the time to see everything, and with hundreds of songs in some playlists, this starts to becomes a real problem...

Can someone therefore please advise how (if) i can over-ride the Global font-size please, to make it smaller? (At least until the old/full Range of Font-size options can be re-instated :)

Can i insert something into the top of the XML of my "custom" skin to over-ride the global setting? I really need to fix this ASAP!! :)

If not, can anyone advise how i can "roll-back" to the previous version please, until this feature is reinstated in a future release?

Many thanks!

(My screen resolution in 1920 * 1080, Windows 10)

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:42 am
The problem is that Atomix changed the default without warning, listing the change or asking the users...

You can change it back via the config settings, to the previous style (search for 'font').

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:47 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ctrl + or -

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:52 am
groovindj wrote :
The problem is that Atomix changed the default without warning, listing the change or asking the users...

You can change it back via the config settings, to the previous style (search for 'font').

Thanks GroovinDJ! - went into config and found "fontSize" setting = 1.00000 - Changed that to 0.8 and got the size back to how it always was :)

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:03 pm
You can also reinstate the buttons in the settings from the previous versions.

browserFontSizeButtons = yes

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)