Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Vumeter (Indicador de volumen)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ KozzPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Por favor, algo tan simple y fundamental, pongan el VU en escala de verde a rojo. / Please, something so simple and fundamental, put the VU on a scale from green to red.

Posted Sat 25 May 19 @ 3:36 am
There are many skins which have traditional VU meter colouring.

Another thing to bear in mind is that the internal VDJ audio signal is digital, therefore it's always "green" (because the maximum signal is 0dB). VDJ has a limiter which prevents the signal causing overload & distortion.

Posted Sat 25 May 19 @ 9:15 am
DJ KozzPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I mean, inside Deck A, B, etc. Not the main output volumen. I need it for each song to avoid seeing my controler or my DSP rack system. I requested for the main and default skin. Because normally when you use a third party skin, something does not work.

Posted Sat 25 May 19 @ 4:46 pm
hi,
contact me directly , to send you my custom skin,

GK

Posted Sat 25 May 19 @ 4:47 pm
user19813612 wrote :
when you use a third party skin, something does not work.

Absolutely not true. I have a large selection of skins and use those far more than the default, without any issues.

As long as you download skins from here, they should cause no problems.

Posted Sat 25 May 19 @ 4:48 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
This was lost in translation and not as clear as it meant to be...

The original petition is about having the official VirtualDJ skin with Gren to Red VUs for each deck, and not only the master volume (ie: Green from -20 to -6, Yellow from -5 to 0 and RED from +1 to +6dB). There are customs skins that may have this option and work fine, but DJ Kozz the sugestion is to have this option in the default VirtualDJ skins.

Recording VUs should asve this too.
:-)

Posted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 4:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)