Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't Get Headphones To Work.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I can not for the life of me get my headphones to preview a track. I believe I have all the correct settings and external sound card but I can't get music to go through my headphones can someone please explain what I need to do too resolve this issue. (Audio settings: (Master/Speakers/Chan 1&2) (Headphones/USB-Audio Device/Chan 3 & 4)

Posted Wed 22 May 19 @ 3:14 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If your headphones are on a different device than your speakers, probably the channel count on that device starts at 1 as well, so try 1/2 for headphones

Posted Wed 22 May 19 @ 3:23 pm
Just tried 1/2 and didnt work. What I did notice however everything worked correctly when my controller is not plugged in. When I plug my controller in I lose sound in my headphones. Any Answers to this?

Posted Wed 22 May 19 @ 3:27 pm
You need to provide much more detail.

You have a controller - which one?

Where are the headphones plugged in? You mention an external "sound card" - what one?

It's normal to lose sound in your headphones when plugging in a controller, if that controller has its own audio interface and your headphones are plugged in somewhere else (not into the controller).

When using a controller (that has its own audio interface) it's normal to plug your speakers and headphones into the controller.

Posted Wed 22 May 19 @ 5:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)